10.5.09

Canvas prints on sale at Etsy!

I've putted on sale my canvas print on my Etsy page. They are ultra-hi quality canvas print (made by very professional german handcrafters: Blauprint™, I invite you to take a look at their site - they're excellent), they come with incredibly trusty color rendering, superior wood frames, already professionally stretched, with patented aluminium stretching system and aluminium clamp for easy hanging.

Each is a SINGLE edition, that it means that there is only a copy of each one - and I'll never do more.

Take a look at some snapshot here but don't forget to go to the Etsy page to take advantage from artist-costumer direct selling.





Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful and artistically design Canvas prints... very creative

    Discount Canvas Prints

    ReplyDelete